Dr. Amy Ragozzino is an optometrist practicing in Venice, FL. Dr. Ragozzino specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Ragozzino performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Amy Suzanne Ragozzino O.D.'s Practice location
Venice, FL 34293Get Direction
Dr. Amy Suzanne Ragozzino O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Tad Robert Kosanovich O.D.150 S Indiana Ave Englewood FL 34223
- Dr. Steven Bovio OD3691 Webber St Sarasota FL 34232
- Dr. Margaret Ann Werker OD2020 Cattlemen Rd Sarasota FL 34232
- Dr. Brad Daniel Masuga O.D.8120 Lakewood Main St Bradenton FL 34202
- Dr. Scott A Stevens OD1360 E Venice Ave Venice FL 34285
- Dr. Ronald Doctor O.D.P.A.2300 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34239