Brigid Mack, M.D., Assistant Professor and Assistant Residency Program Director, has returned home to Albany after almost a decade away. She obtained her MD degree from SUNY Buffalo, completed her Family ...
Education and Training
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 2005
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Back Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Adjustment Disorder
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Unc Chapel Hill
- University of Rochester School of Medicine And Dentistry,Rochester, Ny, United States
Dr. Brigid Mack M.D.'s Practice location
Albany, NY 12208Get Direction
Albany, NY 12208Get Direction
Dr. Brigid Mack M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mack
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- How Do You Get Mono?
What is mono?Mono is the short form of the disease called infectious mononucleosis. It is also popularly called as the "kissing disease". It is a very common disease, typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It leads to extreme tiredness and feelings of weakness for several weeks or...
- Dr. Simone Keisha Guest D.O1375 Washington Ave Albany NY 12206
- Dr. Joseph P. Fusella D.O.624 Mcclellan St Schenectady NY 12304
- Dr. Bryan L Goddard MD2524 Route 9w Ravena NY 12143
- Dr. Brian Scott Navarro M.D.3757 Carman Rd Schenectady NY 12303
- Dr. Arthur F Lee M.D.624 Mcclellan St Schenectady NY 12304
- Dr. Kenneth Schwartz MD3044 Route 50 Saratoga Springs NY 12866