Jean Shahn is a physical therapist practicing in Plymouth Meeting, PA. Jean Shahn specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jean Shahn can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jean Shahn will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jean Shahn's Practice location
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462Get Direction
Jean Shahn's reviewsWrite Review
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- What is Turf Toe?
Turf toe refers to the painful injury to the big toe, and is very common in athletes in field sports, such as football, baseball, and soccer. This injury is common in activities that occur on grass or artificial turf. It can affect any other person who is involved in activities that extend the toe...
- Joseph S Prewitt LPT4943 Germantown Ave Philadelphia PA 19144
- Mrs. Lisa T. Hoglund PT, OCS7901 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia PA 19152
- Kelly Anne Miller LPT3400 Aramingo Ave Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Sarah Brook Wenger PT, DPT, OCS245 N 15th St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Mr. Lawrence C Bruno M.P.T.12000 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia PA 19116
- Mrs. Ami R. Patel PT11596 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia PA 19116