Dr. Howard Greils is a psychiatrist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Greils is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Greils diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Greils may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Greils treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University 1973
Dr. Howard M. Greils M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90015Get Direction
Dr. Howard M. Greils M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What is Postpartum Depression?
After delivering a child, a mother can succumb to overwhelming emotions of fear and anxiety, which can ultimately lead to her development of depression. Postpartum depression (PPD) is a multitude of depressed emotions in the mother, which develop within four weeks of delivery. Baby blues, which most...
- Dr. Nancy S. Wolf M.D.1242 Angelo Dr Beverly Hills California 90210
- Dr. Cassandra M. Klyman M.D8235 Santa Monica Blvd West Hollywood CA 90046
- Dr. Tsilya Bass M.D.7801 Sunset Blvd Los Angeles California 90046
- Dr. Deborah K. Lucas D.O.2400 East Katella Avenue Anaheim California 92806
- Dr. Carmen P. Gonzales-Nate M.D.3737 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard Lynwood California 90262
- Dr. Gordon V. Brion M.D.PO Box 292543 Los Angeles California 90029