Dr. Rebecca Hage-thomley is a psychologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Hage-thomley specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hage-thomley evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hage-thomley because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Rebecca S Hage-thomley Other's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55427Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca S Hage-thomley Other's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Intellectual Disability in Children: Know the Signs
Intellectual DisabilityIntellectual disability (ID), formerly called as mental retardation, is a type of developmental disability, in which individuals have certain limitations in their intellectual functioning and adaptive behavior. People with ID have difficulty learning, communicating, solving...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- Berendina (Ina) M. Numan5816 West Cedar Lake Road St. Louis Park Mn 55416
- Dr. Christopher Richard neary Nicholas PH.D.1 Veterans Dr Minneapolis MN 55417
- Dr. Norman Jeffrey Cohen PH D3915 Golden Valley Road Minneapolis MN 55422
- Dr. Amy Steiner PSY.D., ABPP701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Valerie Golden PHD825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Dr. Robert C Doss PSYD LP225 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102