Dr. Jose Joy colon is an internist practicing in Hialeah, FL. Dr. Joy colon specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Joy colon provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Complutense De Madrid, Fac De Med, Madrid, Spain 1959
Autonomous University of Madrid / Faculty of Medicine 1959
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Walter Reed Army Med Center
Dr. Jose L Joy colon MD's Practice location
Hialeah, FL 33012Get Direction
Dr. Jose L Joy colon MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Microchips Administer Medication?
A new idea of having an implantable microchip to deliver drugs on medication may replace daily injections and improve patient compliance in treatments. The new programmable device, discovered by researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), was tested on humans and the results...
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- Tips on Living with IBS
Manage Your ConditionIt is not called the "irritable" bowel syndrome for nothing. IBS causes chronic pain and discomfort in the abdomen, as well as bloating and changes in bowel habits. These symptoms can cause physical and psychological discomforts. All things considered, there is no cure for IBS....
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- 10 Natural Ways to Lower Your Blood Sugar
High blood sugar, also known as hyperglycemia, happens when blood glucose is abnormally high due to your body’s improper use of insulin or when your body cannot produce insulin. It mainly affects people with diabetes. Food intake, sedentary lifestyle, illnesses, and not taking the prescribed...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Richard S. Prager8950 SW 57th Ave Miami Florida 33156
- Dr. Kaveh Karandish MD3124 Willow Creek Rd Prescott AZ 86301
- Dr. Homero G. Rivero M.D.7980 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Oliver Di Pietro M.D.1045 95th Street Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Dr. Alejandro Loynaz MD2601 Southwest 37th Avenue Miami Florida 33133
- Dr. Teresa B. Alfonso M.D.6498 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155