Dr. John R. O'reilly MD
Pediatrician3300 Main St 4th Floor Suite A&b Springfield MA, 01199
Dr. John O'reilly is a pediatrician practicing in Springfield, MA. Dr. O'reilly is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. O'reilly diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. O'reilly can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Pediatrics
- University MD
Dr. John R. O'reilly MD's Practice location
Springfield, MA 01199Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01105Get Direction
Dr. John R. O'reilly MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. O'reilly
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Dr. Lourdes Hortense Beauzile-Delimon MD79 Maple Shade Avenue East Long Meadow Massachusetts 01028
- Dr. Jennifer A Oles M.D.305 Bicentennial Hwy Springfield MA 01118
- Dr. Elizabeth A Armstrong M.D.395 Southampton Rd Westfield MA 01085
- Dr. Asha Sindwani MD34 Hubbard St Ludlow MA 01056
- Dr. John Mathews MD1080 Day Hill Rd Windsor CT 06095
- Dr. William Benjamin Rothwell M.D.11 Wilbraham Road Springfield MA 01109