Dr. Ho chan Shin is a Chiropractor practicing in Coppell, TX. Dr. Shin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Shin seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Ho chan Shin D.C.'s Practice location
Coppell, TX 75019Get Direction
Dr. Ho chan Shin D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Dr. Janiz Minshew-Shurr D.C.14180 Dallas Pkwy Dallas TX 75254
- Dr. Steven Kloster DC1919 Veterans Memorial Boulevard Kenner Louisiana 70062
- Dr. Richard K. Bartlett D.C.480 W Harwood Rd Hurst TX 76054
- Dr. George Garcia D.C.5646 Milton Street Dallas Texas 75206
- Dennis P. James1135 Keller Parkway Keller Texas 76246
- Dr. Steven D. Lorenzen D.C.701 North Central Expressway Richardson Texas 75080