Dr. Iddriss Kalim Yusufali MD
Anesthesiologist13601 Preston Rd Suite 1000w Dallas TX, 75240
Dr. Iddriss Yusufali is an anesthesiologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Yusufali ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Yusufali also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1993
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Tx Med Sch-San Antonio, Pain Management; Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Anesthesiology
Dr. Iddriss Kalim Yusufali MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75240Get Direction
Plano, TX 75093Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75240Get Direction
Dr. Iddriss Kalim Yusufali MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yusufali
- Study Suggests Ties Between Celiac Disease and Early Respiratory Infections
With the rise of celiac disease and other problems related to gluten, finding out just what can cause it and how it has risen alludes even the best of researchers. Knowing the key differences between celiac disease and other gluten issues is a step for better understanding and management of the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Bharat Vadher MD4532 Banyan Lane Dallas Texas 75287
- Dr. Edward R. Bryan M.D.6225 North State Highway 161 Irving Texas 75038
- Dr. Jeffry C. Harper M.D.13601 Preston Road Dallas Texas 75240
- Dr. Christopher P Creighton M.D.2345 Dougherty Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. John F. Geiser M.D.3300 Oak Lawn Ave Dallas TX 75219
- Dr. Chester W Beyer MD4131 N Central Expy Dallas TX 75204