Dr. Leland Laycob is a pediatrician practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Laycob is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Laycob diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Laycob can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1968
UNIV HOSPS AND CLINICS 1968
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Univ Hosps & Clinics, Pediatrics; St Louis Childrens Hosp, Pediatrics
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Dr. Leland M Laycob MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63141Get Direction
Dr. Leland M Laycob MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Dr. Catherine Remus M.D.13303 Tesson Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Abby Solomon Hollander1 Children?s Place Saint Louis Missouri 63110
- Marietta Origeneza Belen1 Children's Place St. Louis Missouri 63110
- Dr. Betty Cross M.D.1765 Old Highway 21 Arnold Missouri 63010
- Dr. Geraldine A. Ryan M.D.9426 Phoenix Village Pkwy O Fallon MO 63368
- Dr. James A Gerst MD11 Garvey Pkwy Saint Charles MO 63303