Dr. Sara Garcia is an internist practicing in Boynton Beach, FL. Dr. Garcia specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Garcia provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Universidad Central Del Caribe School Of Medicine 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Opiate Dependence
- Vascular Disease
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Sara N Garcia MD's Practice location
Boynton Beach, FL 33435Get Direction
Dr. Sara N Garcia MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- How to Avoid the Flu During Flu Season
Tips to prevent the flu:Get flu shots – Flu vaccinations still remain the best way to prevent flu in the season. One should ideally get vaccinated in fall to avoid the chances of getting flu. If one has missed it, try to get the shot in winter. One can chose either a flu shot that contains killed...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Dr. Gladys Rosa Martinez DO1001 Northwest 13th Street Boca Raton Florida 33486
- Dr. Douglas M. Weissman MD10167 NW 31st Street Coral Springs Florida 33065
- Sheela Shah8702 North Native Dancer Road Palm Beach Gardens Florida 33418
- Dr. David Neuman M.D.4800 Linton Blvd Delray Florida 33445
- Dr. Armando Enrique Marull MD10131 Forest Hills Blvd Wellington Florida 33414
- Dr. Aurea R. Tomeski M.D.899 Meadows Road Boca Raton Florida 33486