Dr. Elisabeth Keller is a speech language pathologist practicing in WHITEWATER, WI. Dr. Keller specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Keller evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Keller helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Elisabeth Keller's Practice location
WHITEWATER, WI 53190Get Direction
Mrs. Elisabeth Keller's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Ms. Betty Sue Lethlean MS/CCC-SLP1323 Creston Park Dr Janesville WI 53545
- Lauren A Hatchett SLP557 N Washington St Janesville WI 53548
- Angela M Levin SLP903 Mineral Point Ave Janesville WI 53548
- Ms. Casey Marie Williams M.S CFY-SLP1323 Creston Park Dr Janesville WI 53545
- Mrs. Jessica Lynne Formea MS, CFY-SLP905 E GENEVA ST DELAVAN WI 53115
- Abigail Jane Krueger MS, CCC-SLP1541 Annex Rd Jefferson WI 53549