Dr. Joshua Guidry is a Dentist practicing in Thibodaux, LA. Dr. Guidry specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Apparent heparin resistance from elevated factor VIII during pregnancy.
- Lovastatin use and muscle damage in healthy volunteers undergoing eccentric muscle exercise.
- Phenytoin absorption from tube feedings.
- Rebound hypertension associated with transdermal clonidine and contact dermatitis.
- Procainamide-induced psychosis.
- Procainamide-induced psychosis.
- The weight-based heparin dosing nomogram compared with a "standard care" nomogram. A randomized controlled trial.
- Serotonin syndrome induced by administration of venlafaxine and phenelzine.
Dr. Joshua Ryan Guidry DDS's Practice location
Thibodaux, LA 70301Get Direction
Dr. Joshua Ryan Guidry DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Dr. Michael Frances Leblanc D.D.S.900 Canal Blvd Thibodaux LA 70301
- Mr. Stephen A Morgan DDS219 Grinage St Houma LA 70360
- Dr. Greg Stephen Phillips DDS1960 Jefferson Hwy Lutcher LA 70071
- Mark John Bilello DDS399 Bayou Gardens Blvd Houma LA 70364
- Dr. Jan Marie Villemarette DDS235 Corporate Dr Houma LA 70360
- Dr. Pedro Jose Cuartas DDS761 W Tunnel Blvd Houma LA 70360