Dr. Thomas Lease practices Periodontics in Saint Louis, MO. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Lease has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Lease provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Thomas Lease DDS, MSD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63141Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Lease DDS, MSD's reviewsWrite Review
- Exercise Can Benefit a Child's Academic Abilities
A new review of studies shows that physical activity and exercise may help children to perform better in academics. According to the researchers physical activity improves the functioning of the brain and enhances thinking skills by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells. Exercise also...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Why is Mononucleosis Known as the "Kissing Disease"?
What Is Mononucleosis (Mono)?Infectious mononucleosis is also known as glandular fever and is commonly caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Other conditions associated with EBV are gastric cancer, nasopharyngeal carcinoma, diseases related to HIV/AIDS virus, and Hodgkin’s lymphoma. The virus...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Don't Be a Flake: Tips for Dry Skin
What is dry skin?Dry skin is one of the most common skin problems, and can cause discomfort and embarrassment. Dry skin may look red and flaky and feel tight or painful. It can also cause intense itching, which can disrupt sleep. Often, dry skin is a symptom of some underlying medical issue that...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Allison Zaromb DMD605 Old Ballas Road Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Marwan Assaf DMD,MSD11709 Old Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Brandon Hull D.M.D., M.S.411 E Congress Pkwy Crystal Lake IL 60014
- Dr. Laura Richards Capati D.M.D., MS2000 Locust St Saint Louis MO 63103
- Dr. Mark Alan Mangels DMD1 Mid Rivers Mall Dr Saint Peters MO 63376
- Dr. Thomas V. Schaberg D.D.S. M.S.77 Westport Plz Saint Louis MO 63146