Dr. Raul Munoz is an anesthesiologist practicing in Camden, NJ. Dr. Munoz ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Munoz also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med- San Juan Pr 1985
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology
- University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus
Dr. Raul Munoz MD's Practice location
Camden, NJ 08103Get Direction
Dr. Raul Munoz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Munoz
- Are CPAP Machines Being Used by Insurers to Spy on Patients?
Approximately 17 million people use CPAP machines for obstructive sleep apnea. Is it possible that insurers are collecting their information through their treatment? Maybe. Thousands of CPAP machines users found out that their machine was actually spying on them. Yes, we're serious. The device sends...
- Studies Find that Avoiding Cow's Milk-Based Formula Does Not Reduce Celiac Risk
Food allergies are considered normal in modern society especially among children and infants, yet there are instances in which an individual can have a serious issue with consuming certain food products. These reactions are not always considered allergic reactions, and they can leave an individual...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Steven M. Lasker29 Empire Lane Lakewood Township New Jersey 8701
- Heng Jiang102 East Center Blvd Marlton NJ 08053
- H. Jane Huffnagle111 S. 11th St. Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Dr. Mahmood Tabatabai M.D. 1600 Girard Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Dr. Dell Robert Burkey MD3401 Spruce Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19401
- Magdy Takla1 Cooper Plaza Camden New Jersey 08103