Dr. Padmavathi Swaminathan Ganapathy M.D.
Pediatrician4986 N Adams Rd Suite C Rochester MI, 48306
Dr. Padmavathi Ganapathy is a pediatrician practicing in Rochester, MI. Dr. Ganapathy is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ganapathy diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ganapathy can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Isolation of sodium chloride-tolerant callus line of Cicer arietinum L. cv. BG-203.
- In vitro antioxidant activity of Holarrhena antidysenterica Wall. methanolic leaf extract.
- Evaluating the Anticancer Potential of Ethanolic Gall Extract of Terminalia chebula (Gaertn.) Retz. (Combretaceae).
- Malate dehydrogenase isozymes in haploid and diploid Datura species. Their use as markers in somatic cell genetics.
- Regulation of maize catalase by changing rates of synthesis and degradation.
Dr. Padmavathi Swaminathan Ganapathy M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MI 48306Get Direction
Dr. Padmavathi Swaminathan Ganapathy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ganapathy
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Dr. Vinay N. Reddy M.D.1000 Oakland Drive Kalamazoo Michigan 4908
- Dr. Jay Eastman M.D.2055 East 14 Mile Road Birmingham Michigan 48009
- Dr. George L Blum MD31500 Telegraph Rd Franklin MI 48025
- Dr. Brenda J. Kitchen MD1500 East Medical Center Drive Ann Arbor Michigan 48109
- Dr. Nagwa Khadr M.D. Guthrie Sayre Pennsylvania 18840
- Dr. Jerald A. Purifoy MD15777 Northline Road Southgate Michigan 48195