Amy Davidson is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Boston, MA. Amy is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Davidson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Davidson will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Mechanism of coupling of transport to hydrolysis in bacterial ATP-binding cassette transporters.
- Control of the AcrAB multidrug efflux pump by quorum-sensing regulator SdiA.
- Structural biology. Not just another ABC transporter.
- Vanadate-catalyzed photocleavage of the signature motif of an ATP-binding cassette (ABC) transporter.
- Maltose transport through the inner membrane of E. coli.
- A tweezers-like motion of the ATP-binding cassette dimer in an ABC transport cycle.
- Context-dependent effects of charged residues in transmembrane segments of MalF-PhoA fusions.
- Maltose-binding protein is open in the catalytic transition state for ATP hydrolysis during maltose transport.
- Functional reassembly of the Escherichia coli maltose transporter following purification of a MalF-MalG subassembly.
- Structural biology. Flipping lipids: is the third time the charm?
- ATP hydrolysis is required to reset the ATP-binding cassette dimer into the resting-state conformation.
- ABC transporters: how small machines do a big job.
- Crystal structure of a catalytic intermediate of the maltose transporter.
- Structure, function, and evolution of bacterial ATP-binding cassette systems.
- Both maltose-binding protein and ATP are required for nucleotide-binding domain closure in the intact maltose ABC transporter.
- Structural insights into ABC transporter mechanism.
- Alternating access in maltose transporter mediated by rigid-body rotations.
- Functional reconstitution of an ABC transporter in nanodiscs for use in electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy.
- Uncoupling substrate transport from ATP hydrolysis in the Escherichia coli maltose transporter.
- Dynamics of alpha-helical subdomain rotation in the intact maltose ATP-binding cassette transporter.
- ABC solute importers in bacteria.
- The ABC transporter MalFGK(2) sequesters the MalT transcription factor at the membrane in the absence of cognate substrate.
- Carbon catabolite repression of the maltose transporter revealed by X-ray crystallography.
- Small substrate transport and mechanism of a molybdate ATP binding cassette transporter in a lipid environment.
- Effects of lipid environment on the conformational changes of an ABC importer.
- Full engagement of liganded maltose-binding protein stabilizes a semi-open ATP-binding cassette dimer in the maltose transporter.
- Binding Protein-Dependent Uptake of Maltose into Cells via an ATP-Binding Cassette Transporter.
- Biochemical characterization of essential cell division proteins FtsX and FtsE that mediate peptidoglycan hydrolysis by PcsB in Streptococcus pneumoniae.
Amy L Davidson PT's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
Amy L Davidson PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- Is It Possible to Gain Weight When Using Lyrica for Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia causes widespread chronic pain, as well as a heightened pain response to both touch and pressure. Symptoms include chronic muscle pain, fatigue, sleep issues, and tender trigger points, which are usually treated by a mixture of medications and lifestyle changes, like diet and stress...
- Lymphoma: Coping with Radiation Treatment
Getting a diagnosis of lymphoma or any type of cancer is always difficult and overwhelming. Apart from the medical aspects relating to the condition, you will also have to learn how to cope with the physiological and emotional issues that follow. Keep in mind that it is OK to feel shocked and...
- Self-Care Tips for Lupus
Do you have lupus? Do you want to know how can you be at your best? Lupus is a disease of flares. Flares come and go away naturally. Drugs are very important in controlling lupus symptoms. However, if you can control the flares, you can control the disease to a great extent.Lupus is also known as an...
- The Reality of Being Celiac Positive
"I still think of my Celiac Disease as a painful break-up that I have to endure for the rest of my life. It was tough being on the receiving end of this diagnosis at the age of 21, when I thought I had so many things going for me. Before I got the diagnosis and forced myself to understand what...
- HIV: 5 Transmission Myths
What is HIV?HIV is a virus that was discovered in the 1980s. It attacks a person's immune system, causing it to be too weak to fight outside infections. The HIV virus works by destroying white blood cells, called CD4 cells, in the immune system, and progresses through three stages, the last of which...
- Ms. Joanne Beth Sweeney PT255 Highland Ave Needham Heights MA 02494
- Andrea B O'brien PT, MS16 Fitchburg St Watertown MA 02472
- Mrs. Susan Turner Mandeville R.P.T.8f Henshaw St. Woburn MA 01801
- Kathleen Mcinnis1269 Main St Concord MA 01742
- Marie Carreras DPT365 S Industrial Blvd Calhoun GA 30701
- Mrs. Colleen D Montemarano PT,MS,DPT10 Gill St # J Woburn MA 01801