Dr. David Gentile is a general practitioner practicing in Rocky Point, NY. Dr. Gentile does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Gentile provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology 1999
- Medical Cannabis
- Pain Management
- Functional EEG
- Age Management
- Brain Wellness
- Iv Therapies
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Smoke Cessation
- Injection Therapies
- Weight Loss
- Dna Testing
- Hcg Diet
- Sono-guided injections
- Cooking classes
- Grocery tours
- Bioidentical hormonal therapy
- Nutritional Medicine
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Exercise Therapy
- Tai Chi & Qi Gong
- Telemedicine consultations
- Board CertifiedAmerican Academy of Anti-aging &Regenerative Medicine
- Board CertifiedAmerican Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine
- Board CertifiedCertified Medical Acupuncturist and Police Surgeon
- Professional MemberAmerican Osteopathic Association
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Osteopathy
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Nutrition
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Orthopedic Medicine
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Pain Management
- Professional MemberAmerican Society of Bariatric Physicians
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
Dr. David A Gentile DO's Practice location
Rocky Point, NY 11778Get Direction
Wantagh, NY 11793Get Direction
Dr. David A Gentile DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gentile
- Genital Warts: Is It an STD?
Genital warts are an STI, also known as a sexually transmitted infection. It is caused by specific strains of HPV, also known as the human papillomavirus. In appearance, genital warts are soft growths that appear in the genital region. These growths on the skin can result in discomfort, pain, and...
- What Causes Obesity?
A person’s weight is decided by the balance between the amount of calories consumed and the amount of calories spent. So if you take more calories than your body can use, the excess calories will be stored as fat and you will add weight. On the other hand, if you take fewer calories than your body...
- Holistic Treatments for Back Pain
Back pain has slowly become a common health problem in today’s world. Studies have shown that only two out of ten people are free of back pain. Statistics also suggest that at least 31 million Americans suffer from lower back pain on a daily basis. One can only imagine how much money is spent...
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- Holistic Treatment for Tennis Elbow
Holistic Treatment for Tennis ElbowTennis elbow is a condition that causes pain around the joints in the elbow. People suffering from the condition may experience a number of symptoms, which may include swelling of the muscles around the affected elbow. Inflammation of the outer part of the elbow...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- Dr. Joan Catherine Guevarra M.D.59a Nichols Rd Nesconset NY 11767
- Dr. Dennis Uyaco Carbonell MD18 Eastwood Blvd Centereach NY 11720
- Dr. Aurora Dawn Pryor M.D.Hsc 18 040 Stony Brook NY 11794
- Dr. Felicitas Figueroa Santiago M.D.18 Eastwood Blvd Centereach NY 11720
- Dr. John Frederick Faigle M.D.45 Main St Stony Brook NY 11790
- Dr. Jorge Mario Monges M.D.148 Skyline Dr Coram NY 11727