Janet Hicks is a physical therapist practicing in Walnut Creek, CA. Janet Hicks specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Janet Hicks can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Janet Hicks will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Janet De la fuente Hicks Other's Practice location
Walnut Creek, CA 94598Get Direction
Janet De la fuente Hicks Other's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Mrs. Michelle Breitbach P.T.3468 Mt. Diablo Blvd Lafayette CA 94549
- Josiah Anderson DPT911 Moraga Rd Lafayette CA 94549
- Christine Nicole Francis19700 Hesperian Blvd Hayward CA 94541
- Kim Jespersen PT760 SAN RAMON VALLEY BLVD DANVILLE CA 94526
- Miss Virgina Duncan RPT3928 Pacific Ave Se Lacey WA 98503
- Mr. Luke John Mccann D.P.M., P.T.1111 E Stanley Blvd Livermore CA 94550