Dr. John Blair is an internist practicing in North Palm Beach, FL. Dr. Blair specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Blair provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1966
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1966
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Internal Medicine; Baptist Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine; Univ Tn Grad Sch Of Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Baptist Mem Hospital
Dr. John Rodney Blair M.D.'s Practice location
North Palm Beach, FL 33408Get Direction
Dr. John Rodney Blair M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blair
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- What Causes Night Sweats?
Night sweats refer to excessive sweating during the night, and they can transpire regardless of the temperature. Another term commonly used for night sweats is hot flashes....
- How to Manage 'Muffin Top'
It is common for women to store fat around their abdominal region. This type of fat and weight gain commonly occurs in women who are experiencing menopause. When estrogen levels are reduced, it causes the body to redistribute fat onto a woman's hips, abdomen, and buttocks. However, belly fat is not...
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- Sheela Shah8702 North Native Dancer Road Palm Beach Gardens Florida 33418
- Dr. Armando Enrique Marull MD10131 Forest Hills Blvd Wellington Florida 33414
- Dr. Andres E. Canova MD5300 East Avenue West Palm Beach FL 33407
- Dr. Carole Ann Michelsen MD66 Van Cortlandt Park South Bronx NY 10463
- Dr. Stephen K. Woyome M.D.9123 N. Military Trail Palm Beach Gardens Florida 33410
- Dr. Javier Amhed De La Cruz Martiniez M.D.10101 Forest Hill Blvd Wellington Florida 33414