Dr. Agnes Adu is an optometrist practicing in Buford, GA. Dr. Adu specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Adu performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Agnes Adu OD's Practice location
Buford, GA 30518Get Direction
Dr. Agnes Adu OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Glenda B Brown OD1120 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Suwanee GA 30024
- Dr. Timothy Glenn Spence O.D.9550 Jones Bridge Rd Alpharetta GA 30022
- Dr. Susie Cha O.D.2148 Duluth Hwy Duluth GA 30097
- Dr. Eric Ryan Harris O.D.5505 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Brian P Burke O.D.391 Quill Dr Dawsonville GA 30534
- Dr. Brigette Bailey Rabitsch O.D.771 Old Norcross Rd Lawrenceville GA 30046