Dr. Thomas N. Lindenfeld M.D.
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine12115 Sheraton Ln Cincinnati OH, 45246
Dr. Thomas Lindenfeld is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Cincinnati, OH. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Lindenfeld is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
University of Michigan Medical School 1978
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Spinal process apophysitis mimics spondylolysis. Case reports.
- The effect of the menstrual cycle on anterior cruciate ligament injuries in women as determined by hormone levels.
- Structural and mechanical properties of the glenohumeral joint posterior capsule.
- Peri-epiphyseal and Overuse Injuries in Adolescent Athletes.
- Medial approach in elbow arthroscopy.
- The stabilized Lachman test.
- Arthroscopically aided meniscal repair.
- The differentiation and treatment of ankle sprains.
- What determines an athletic injury (definition)? Who determines an injury (occurrence)?
- Patella infera syndrome: an analysis of the patellar tendon pathology.
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy, patella infera contracture syndrome, and loss of motion following anterior cruciate ligament surgery.
- Joint loading with valgus bracing in patients with varus gonarthrosis.
- Early rehabilitation after a modified inferior capsular shift procedure for multidirectional instability of the shoulder.
- Association between the menstrual cycle and anterior cruciate ligament injuries in female athletes.
- Torn Meniscus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- University of Iowa Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Iowa Hospital
Dr. Thomas N. Lindenfeld M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45246Get Direction
Dr. Thomas N. Lindenfeld M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lindenfeld
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Do I Have Gas or Appendicitis?
The human body has mesmerized doctors for centuries because of its complex and often mysterious workings. For example, every vein connected to an artery is part of a massive blood supply cycle where millions of different cells function using nutrients from food particles absorbed by the digestive...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...
- Can I Walk if I Have Shin Splints?
Shin splints refer to the pain you feel in the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is common among athletes and those involved with high-intensity exercises.Symptoms of Shin SplintsIf you have shin splints, you may develop a severe pain either at the beginning or at the end of your run or workout. If...
- What Are the Symptoms of Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that spreads through the bite of certain ticks. The disease got its name from the town of Lyme in Connecticut where several children were diagnosed with this infection. The disease is caused by the spirochete bacterium, Borrelia burgdorferi. The ticks that...
- Dr. Timothy James Linker M.D.6860 Tylersville Rd Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Scott L Slivka MD55 Progress Pl Cincinnati OH 45246
- Dr. Michael D Shaffer DO3333 Burnet Ave, Ml 10001 Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Brian Michael Grawe MD231 Albert Sabin Way Cincinnati OH 45267
- Dr. Stephen Christopher Hamilton M.D.600 Rodeo Dr Erlanger KY 41018
- Dr. Keith Kenter M.D.222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219