Carolyn Adie is a physical therapist practicing in Edgewood, NM. Carolyn Adie specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Carolyn Adie can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Carolyn Adie will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Carolyn G Adie PHYSICAL THERAPIST's Practice location
Edgewood, NM 87015Get Direction
Carolyn G Adie PHYSICAL THERAPIST's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Mr. Kale R Isaacson P.T.1334 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112
- Mrs. Alice Grona Hahn PT6405 Elk Horn Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Domenica S. Barabe6900 Suerte Pl NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87113
- Mr. Leewine N Hunter PT7920 Carmel Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87122
- Ruth Bustos Lopez P.T.1501 San Pedro Dr SE Albuquerque NM 87108
- Shannon Stuyvesant PTA5123 Juan Tabo Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111