Dr. Lizmarie Gonzalez-vega M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry4502 Medical Dr San Antonio TX, 78229
Dr. Lizmarie Gonzalez-vega practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Gonzalez-vega evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Gonzalez-vega seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences 2007
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Program
Dr. Lizmarie Gonzalez-vega M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Lizmarie Gonzalez-vega M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gonzalez-vega
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Dr. Julia Christine Jackson M.D.2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Michelle L. Cantu M.D.16007 Via Shavano San Antonio TX 78249
- Dr. Thomas Gray Hardaway M.D.3030 Nacogdoches Rd San Antonio TX 78217
- Dr. Hector Xavier Samaniego M.D.4257 Nw Loop 410 San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Lydia R Lopez MD12915 Jones Maltsberger Rd San Antonio TX 78247
- Dr. Marisa A Giggie MD, MPAFF7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229