Dr. Lisa Wohl is an ophthalmologist practicing in Bloomingdale, IL. Dr. Wohl specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Wohl can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Wohl can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1979
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Cataract Surgery, Contacts, Eye Exam And More
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Ophthalmology; Northwestern Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Lisa G Wohl MD's Practice location
Dr. Lisa G Wohl MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Are Colored Contact Lenses Safe?
Contact lenses are popular for its two most important characteristics: flexibility and convenience. Based on their usage, contact lenses are categorized into two types: vision correcting lenses, and decorative lenses. Decorative lenses are used to improve the look of the eyes. Generally, these...
- What are Eye Floaters?
Eye floaters are small, moving specks on the eyeball that often occur in one's field of vision. These grey or black dots, become more prominent while looking at a bright object. If the floaters are large they may shadow vision, but in most cases, eye floaters are harmless. People often neglect or...
- What is Chalazion? Know about its Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
What is Chalazion?A chalazion is a benign and painless nodule which can occur in the upper or lower eyelid. It is common and is sometimes called a meibomian cyst or a tarsal cyst. The term chalazion (pronounced kah-la'-ze-on) originates from the Greek word which means a small lump. These nodules...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Manvi Prakash Maker2050 Pfingsten Road Glenview Illinois 60026
- Dr. Deepa G. Reddy M.D.618 Pleasantville Road Lancaster Ohio 43130
- Dr. Veeral S. Sheth M.D.2050 Pfingsten Road Glenview Illinois 60026
- Dr. Lee Richard Katzman M.D.1930 Via Centre Dr Vista CA 92081
- Dr. Herbert C Becker M.D.650 Spring Hill Ring Rd Dundee IL 60118
- Dr. Kevin J Kovach M.D.152 N Addison Ave Elmhurst IL 60126