Dr. Payal Bansal Mittal M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology1468 Madison Ave New York NY, 10029
Dr. Payal Mittal is a nephrologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Mittal specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Mittal most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 2005
- Mount Sinai Medical Center 2008
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Program A
- Mount Sinai Medical Center 2011
Dr. Payal Bansal Mittal M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Dr. Payal Bansal Mittal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mittal
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disorder that may affect skin, kidneys, brain, and other organs. According to Lupus Foundation of America, about 1.5 million people in U.S. have lupus. This condition is seen more in women than in men....
- Blood in Urine: What is a Urine Test?
When you pee and see a stream of rusty red urine, the sight fills you with a sense of dread. You suspect that the discoloration is due to the presence of blood. A pungent odor may fuel the anxiety. The only way to confirm suspicions is through a urinalysis recommended by a primary caregiver. A...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- Dr. Pascal Dabel M.D.11550 Indian Hills Rd Mission Hills California 91345
- Sine Akten Brooklyn New York 11209
- Dr. Chaim Charytan M.D.1874 Pelham Pkwy S Bronx NY 10461
- Dr. Gary Bruce Orin MD311 E 79th St New York NY 10075
- Dr. Jun B Lee M.D.505 E 70th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. James Vincent Agresti D.O.609 Kenilworth Boulevard Kenilworth NJ 07033