Mrs. Carrie R Mcdermott is a top Doctor in SOUTH SETAUKET, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Mrs. Carrie R Mcdermott is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Mrs. Carrie R Mcdermott is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Mrs. Carrie R Mcdermott is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In SOUTH SETAUKET, NY, Mrs. Carrie R Mcdermott is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Mrs. Carrie R Mcdermott's Practice location
SOUTH SETAUKET, NY 11720Get Direction
Mrs. Carrie R Mcdermott's reviewsWrite Review
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Movement Disorder in Parkinson's May Be Due to Brain's Rewiring
Parkinson’s is among the most common neurodegenerative and movement disorders that touches the lives of approximately 1% of the population over the age of 60. It is more common among men than women, which suggests apart from genetics, hormonal and environmental factors may play a role. Although...
- Are All Fungal Skin Infections Contagious?
Fungi are known to thrive in the human body, making their homes in moist areas where skin surfaces meet. The most common areas of the human body that are susceptible to fungal attacks are found in between the toes, in the genital area, and under the breasts.Most fungal skin infections are triggered...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Ezra Deutsch M.D.260 Middle Country Rd Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Haim Misholy M.D.4616 Nesconset Highway Port Jefferson Station NY 11776
- Mr. Hillard Warm M.D.4616 Nesconset Highway Port Jefferson Station NY 11776
- Mr. Robert A Jacobs M.D.4616 Nesconset Highway Port Jefferson Station NY 11776
- Dr. Scott Marshall Blyer DDS, MD10830 N. Central Expwy Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Alan Michael Kisner M.D.100 E Main St Huntington NY 11743