Dr. Robert Ritchie is a Chiropractor practicing in Denham Springs, LA. Dr. Ritchie specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Ritchie seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Ocular side-effects of urological pharmacy.
- Consent for surgery: will you be doing my operation, doctor?
- Extracorporeal high intensity focused ultrasound for renal tumours: a 3-year follow-up.
- Nuclear localization of factor inhibitor hypoxia-inducible factor in prostate cancer is associated with poor prognosis.
- Laparoscopic high-intensity focused ultrasound for renal tumours: a proof of concept study.
- Spatiotemporal monitoring of high-intensity focused ultrasound therapy with passive acoustic mapping.
- 'Phaco-ECP': combined endoscopic cyclophotocoagulation and cataract surgery to augment medical control of glaucoma.
- Is Erectile Dysfunction an Example of Abnormal Endothelial Function?
Dr. Robert W Ritchie D. C.'s Practice location
Denham Springs, LA 70726Get Direction
DENHAM SPRINGS, LA 70726Get Direction
Dr. Robert W Ritchie D. C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Dr. Mark Stephen Aucoin DC1857 Wooddale Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Thomas J Rathmann D.C.753 Government St Baton Rouge LA 70802
- Dr. Vanessa Jayne Aucoin D.C.1857 Wooddale Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Joseph Lucian Pritchett D.C.1107 Government St Baton Rouge LA 70802
- Dr. Steven F. Angle D.C.311 E Airport Ave Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Patrick Anthony Martello DC7707 Old Hammond Hwy Baton Rouge LA 70809