Dr. Bill G Goble DDS
Dentist | General Practice2445 Sw Wanamaker Rd Topeka KS, 66614
Dr. Bill Goble is a Dentist practicing in Topeka, KS. Dr. Goble specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Bill G Goble DDS's Practice location
Topeka, KS 66614Get Direction
Dr. Bill G Goble DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Antoinette Cancelada D.D.S.104 S Desmet Ln Saint Marys KS 66536
- Dr. Greg Cohen DDS6231 SW 29th St, Suite 200 Topeka KS 66614
- Dr. Stephen H Chronister DDS627 Sw Topeka Blvd Topeka KS 66603
- Dr. Sarah Ruth Browning D.D.S.2400 Sw 29th St Topeka KS 66611
- Tracy Lynn Boldry DMD5100 Sw 28th St Topeka KS 66614
- Dr. Anthony T Beckler D.D.S2400 Sw 29th Topeka KS 66611