Dr. Rong Fan M.D.
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology635 Barnhill Dr # A128 Indianapolis IN, 46202
Dr. Rong Fan is a pathologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Fan is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Fan can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Fan may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Beijing School of Medicine 1991
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Pediatric Pathology
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Rong Fan M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Rong Fan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fan
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Matthew David Carr M.D.602 Michigan Ave Holland MI 49423
- Dr. Muhammad Talha Idrees M.D635 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Andrew C. Chester MD2560 N. Shadeland Ave. Indianapolis IN 46219
- Dr. William Jacobson MD2560 N. Shadeland Ave Indianapolis IN 46219
- Dr. Michael David Sever M.D.2560 N. Shadeland Ave Indianapolis IN 46219
- Dr. Steven A. Clark MD2560 N. Shadeland Avenue Indianapolis IN 46219