Dr. Uzair Bashir Chaudhary M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology2335 E Kashian Ln Suite 301 Fresno CA, 93701
Dr. Uzair Chaudhary is an oncologist practicing in Fresno, CA. Dr. Chaudhary specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Chaudhary manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Aga Khan University Medical College 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Intermittent androgen deprivation: update of cycling characteristics in patients without clinically apparent metastatic prostate cancer.
- Long-term experience with management of renal cell carcinoma involving the inferior vena cava.
- Fertility after chemotherapy for testicular cancer.
- Intermittent androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer.
- Isolated late recurrence of renal cell carcinoma in the inferior vena cava.
- Complete response to adriamycin and ifosfamide in a patient with sarcomatoid renal cell carcinoma.
- PC-SPES withdrawal response.
- Primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma in an HIV-infected patient.
- Neo-adjuvant chemotherapy for muscle-invasive bladder cancer: a look ahead.
- A rare case of clear cell adenocarcinoma of the bladder with unique pathological features.
- Cold agglutinin induced autoimmune hemolytic anemia and NK-cell leukemia: a new association.
- Use of low molecular weight heparin and aminocaproic acid in chronic DIC associated with prostate cancer--a case report.
- Detection of circulating tumor cells in the peripheral blood of patients with androgen-independent, advanced or metastatic prostate cancer.
- Locally advanced leiomyosarcoma of the urinary bladder: near-complete pathologic response to neoadjuvant gemcitabine and docetaxel.
- Localized palmar-plantar epidermal hyperplasia: a previously undefined dermatologic toxicity to sorafenib.
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Hematology/Oncology; In Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Uzair Bashir Chaudhary M.D.'s Practice location
Fresno, CA 93701Get Direction
CLOVIS, CA 93611Get Direction
Dr. Uzair Bashir Chaudhary M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chaudhary
- Coping with Breast Cancer Radiation Therapy
One of the most common treatment modalities for breast cancer is radiation therapy, but patients may have problems coping with its undesirable effects. Breast cancer is a type of cancer that forms in the cells of the breasts. It is one of the most common cancers in women. Radiation is a choice of...
- Healing and Recovery After Breast Cancer Diagnosis
What was (or would be) the first thoughts and emotions you would experience if a doctor ever looked you square in your eyes and said, “I’m sorry but you have breast cancer”?For Mary, diagnosed when she was in her late 30s, her first thought was “no I don’t,” and of course her first words...
- How to Sort Out Financial Challenges of Breast Cancer
When a woman faces breast cancer, she should only have to worry about one thing: recovery. But the cold hard truth is that many women must face the reality financial hardship during an already tumultuous time. The outcomes of bankruptcy, welfare, and losing the family home are not usually what we...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Leukemia?
Although requiring a definite medical diagnosis, leukemia doesn’t show any symptoms in patients suffering from slow growing leukemias. Whereas, the rapidly growing types show general symptoms like frequent infections, vulnerability to easy bleeding & brushes, fatigue and weight loss. The signs...
- Investigating Lumps in Your Breasts
If you have felt a new breast lump that is the same or increasing in size gradually, it is always wise to show this to your health care professional. They will then do a series of tests to investigate if you have a benign lump or breast cancer. Diagnosing and treating early will give you a better...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...