Dr. Mark J Wilkinson MD
Family Practitioner101 Med Tech Pkwy Suite 305 Johnson City TN, 37604
Dr. Mark Wilkinson is a family practitioner practicing in Johnson City, TN. Dr. Wilkinson specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Wilkinson possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Predicting accurate and ecologically relevant regional scale concentrations of triclosan in rivers for use in higher-tier aquatic risk assessments.
- Genetic variation in inflammatory and bone turnover pathways and risk of osteolytic responses to prosthetic materials.
- IN SEARCH OF A FATHER: LEGAL CHALLENGES SURROUNDING POSTHUMOUS PATERNITY TESTING.
- East Tennessee State University 1997
Dr. Mark J Wilkinson MD's Practice location
Johnson City, TN 37604Get Direction
Dr. Mark J Wilkinson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wilkinson
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Dr. Christina R Hutchins M.D.3114 Browns Mill Rd Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Arthur Morgan Boyd MD444 Clinchfield Street Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Michael P Kauzlarich D.O.121 E. Ravine Road Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Erin Elizabeth Harris M.D.201 Cassell Dr Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Cynthia A Logan MD1021 W Oakland Ave Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Michael E Jewett M.D.121 E Main St Jonesborough TN 37659