Dr. Jeffrey Bootzin is a psychologist practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Bootzin specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Bootzin evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Bootzin because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mr. Jeffrey Alan Bootzin EDS, LLP's Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Get Direction
Mr. Jeffrey Alan Bootzin EDS, LLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect During Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
What does CBT involve?The CBT sessionsThere are individual and group sessions. Some sessions are on hand books or even computer programs. Nowadays, you can connect to a therapist online.If you opt for individual CBT:...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- What Age Group is Affected by Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating disorder is a serious, but curable eating disorder. Common characteristics of binge eating disorder consist of suicide risks, functional weakness and increased rate of the psychiatric condition co-occurring. Body image despair and eating disorders: what’s age got to do with it?The...
- What are the Symptoms of Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental disorder characterized by distorted and abnormal understandings and interpretations of reality. This is a severe form of a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks and expresses himself or herself. As the person fails to understand reality, he or she...
- Dr. Iraida Rodriguez PHD LLP3737 Lake Eastbrook Blvd. SE Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Shawn Katterman PHD4100 Lake Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Victoria Pelton MA, LLP915 W Green St Hastings MI 49058
- Dr. Lyndsay Kate Volpe-bertram PSY.D.815 E 5th St Alton IL 62002
- Dr. Bruce Allen Fowler PSY.D.640 3 Mile Rd Nw Grand Rapids MI 49544
- Brittany Nicole Barber garcia35 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503