Dr. Kristoff Rewi Reid M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Trauma40 Duke Medicine Cir Durham NC, 27710
Dr. Kristoff Reid is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Reid specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Reid tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Kristoff Rewi Reid M.D.'s Practice location
Durham, NC 27710Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21205Get Direction
CHARLESTON, SC 29425Get Direction
Dr. Kristoff Rewi Reid M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reid
- Reasons Why You Need Spinal Stenosis Surgery
Spinal stenosis is a situation where the vertebrae in the spine come close together and lie on one or more of the spinal nerves which come from the spinal cord. When this occurs, the individual may experience various symptoms such as:Numbness and a tingling sensationThe spinal nerves emerge from the...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Dr. William P. Silver M.D.8300 Health Park Drive Raleigh North Carolina 27615
- Dr. Selene G. Parekh MD3609 SW Durham Road Durham North Carolina 27707
- Dr. Kevin J Logel MD3001 Edwards Mill Rd Raleigh NC 27612
- Dr. Louis C Almekinders MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Rhett Kendall Hallows M.D.1000 Trent Dr Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Brian E Brigman M.D.4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704