Dr. Charles Shiver is an internist practicing in Milledgeville, GA. Dr. Shiver specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Shiver provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1996
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1996
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Mem Hlth-Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Charles Brinson Shiver M.D.'s Practice location
Milledgeville, GA 31061Get Direction
Dr. Charles Brinson Shiver M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shiver
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Can Low Levels of Testosterone be the Cause of Your Health Conditions?
New studies have depicted the link between low levels of testosterone and other health conditions, in men, and how hormone levels are related to the overall health of the individual. Results of the study show that a deficiency in testosterone is linked to several conditions, like obesity, metabolic...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- Dr. James A Wilson MD345 N Cobb St Milledgeville GA 31061
- Dr. George E Martinez MD750 N Cobb St Milledgeville GA 31061
- Dr. William I Waller iii M.D.1211 Columbia Dr Milledgeville GA 31061
- Dr. Dragos A Filimon M.D.127 N Main St Sw Milledgeville GA 31061
- Dr. Saqib Ahmed Nazir M.D.511 N Cobb St Milledgeville GA 31061
- Ms. Rashmi Hooda MD511 N Cobb St Milledgeville GA 31061