Dr. Amer J Mirza M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd # Op31 Portland OR, 97239
Dr. Amer Mirza is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Mirza specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Mirza tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 2001
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Amer J Mirza M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
LAKE OSWEGO, OR 97035Get Direction
Dr. Amer J Mirza M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mirza
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Dr. Terrence A. Sedgewick MD1508 Division Street Oregon City Oregon 97045
- Dr. Melissa M Kounine D.O.349 Se 7th Ave Hillsboro OR 97123
- Dr. Jacqueline Louise Munch M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Todd A. Borus MD200 Ne Mother Joseph Place Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Thomas William Huff M.D.3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Geoffrey Kaung MD3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239