Dr. Alan Green is a family practitioner practicing in Bayside, NY. Dr. Green specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Green possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine MD
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1980
- Winthrop-University Hospital
- Winthrop-University Hospital Program
Dr. Alan S Green M.D.'s Practice location
Bayside, NY 11360Get Direction
Dr. Alan S Green M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Green
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Dr. Brent W. Matza MD41 East 8th Street New York NY 10016
- Dr. Jessica Taubman MD46 Essex St Jersey City New Jersey 07302
- Dr. Joe W. Chamberlin M.D.418 East 138 th street Bronx NY 11454
- Dr. Bella Aloyts DO2640 E. 65th Street Brooklyn NY 11234
- Dr. Dmitry Zhukovski D.O.1711 Sheepshead Bay Rd Brooklyn NY 11235
- Subhash C. Sikder Other191 Ave V Brooklyn NY 11223