Dr. Brandie Deann Williams MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease301 University Blvd Room 4. 112 Jsa Rout Galveston TX, 77555
Dr. Brandie Williams is a cardiologist practicing in Galveston, TX. Dr. Williams specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Williams also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Brandie Deann Williams MD's Practice location
Galveston, TX 77555Get Direction
FORT WORTH, TX 76104Get Direction
Dr. Brandie Deann Williams MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Williams
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- How to Properly Recover from Heart Surgery
The first few weeks after a heart surgery are usually eventful and difficult. As time passes, life becomes easier with lesser discomfort, if postoperative precautions are followed stringently. The most important thing that a patient should realize is that he himself is responsible for quick healing....
- Atrial Fibrillation vs. ,Ventricular Fibrillation
Any condition of the heart should be taken seriously, as heart conditions can cause very serious damage to the body, especially if not treated quickly and adequately. While all heart abnormalities should be treated as quickly as possible, it is important to understand the differences between atrial...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- What Are the Best Ways to Lower Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension, and is one of the most prevalent and preventable conditions. High blood pressure is one of the causes of about 15% of deaths in the country, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Not to mention the risks of aneurysms,...
- Zehra Jaffery301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77550
- Dr. Wissam I. Khalife M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston Texas 77550
- Dr. Siddhartha Arjundeva Acharya MD6807 Emmett F Lowry Expressway Texas City TX 77591
- Dr. Vishal Kapur MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Mary Mercado M.D.6807 Emmett F Lowry Expy Texas City TX 77591
- Dr. Omar Mukhtar Cheema M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555