Dr. Andy Nguyen is an internist practicing in Livermore, CA. Dr. Nguyen specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Nguyen provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Wm Beaumont Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Andy Nguyen MD's Practice location
Livermore, CA 94551Get Direction
Dr. Andy Nguyen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nguyen
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- What Is Colchicine?
Generic Name: ColchicineBrand Name: ColcrysWhat is colchicine?Colchicine is an oral medication, which is available as a generic and brand-name drug. Colchicine is a prescription drug. The generic form of this drug is usually less expensive than the branded ones. In certain cases, the generic ones...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Creating a Better Body Image
Dieting, scale obsession, and unhappiness with our body begin at a young age. We are bombarded with perfect, airbrushed models on TV, in print and on billboards. We see the latest and greatest gadgets to lose weight, get a thin waist, make our hair thicker or silkier, keep our skin young and soft...
- Dr. Matthew Campbell M.D.350 John Muir Parkway Brentwood California 94513
- Dr. Waheed Said Ibrahimi MD4802 E Ray Road Phoenix AZ 85044
- Dr. Letha Jayakrishnan MD5601 Deer Valley Rd Antioch CA 94531
- Dr. Timoteo Bautista Canio MD3000 Las Positas Rd Livermore CA 94551
- Dr. Michael Robert Alper M.D.87 Fenton St Livermore CA 94550
- Dr. Khosrow Vakhshouri M.D.2151 W Grant Line Rd Tracy CA 95377