Dr. Alan Paradis D.D.S., F.A.C.P
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics5301 Colleyville Blvd Suite 110 Colleyville TX, 76034
Dr. Alan Paradis is a prosthodontist practicing in Colleyville, TX. Dr. Paradis specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Alan Paradis D.D.S., F.A.C.P's Practice location
Colleyville, TX 76034Get Direction
COLLEYVILLE, TX 76034Get Direction
Dr. Alan Paradis D.D.S., F.A.C.P's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paradis
- Gluten Could Trigger Lymphoma in Patients Who Already have Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is a disease of the immune system that is said to be triggered by gluten, the protein in wheat products. It affects a few million people in the U.S. each year. Most who are diagnosed will go on a gluten-free diet, as that is currently the only treatment doctors know of which leads to...
- What Is Euthymia?
IntroductionA person is often regarded as when in the longitudinal course of mood disturbances, the threshold of a disorder is not met. People with bipolar disorder may spend most of their time in the state of mania, depression, or in a mixed state, while the rest are in euthymia. Certain...
- Health Care Reform in Washington Affects Parkinson's Disease Patients
Lately, and especially during these last 150 days, there has been a predominant debate in the Congress. The controversy around the debate begins with the potentially negative impact this new legislation may be covering. Community affected by this decision have already made their opinion public,...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Raymond Rodriguez DMD6009 Beltline Road Dallas Texas 75254
- Dr. Jennifer Suemee Kim D.D.S.6207 Colleyville Boulevard Colleyville TX 76034
- Dr. Rowan Hilton Buskin BDS, MSC6029 Belt Line Rd Dallas TX 75254
- Dr. Darrell Greg Seal D.D.S.6010 Sherry Ln Dallas TX 75225
- Dr. Andy Chi Chang DDS1501 Handley Dr Fort Worth TX 76112
- Dr. Bruce Martin Barbash D.D.S.10 Medical Pkwy Dallas TX 75234