Dr. Albert Faro practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Saint Louis, MO. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Faro treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus 1988
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1988
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf)
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Albert Faro MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Albert Faro MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Dr. Alan Paul Knutsen MD1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. William Lee Johnson MD2900 Frank Scott Pkwy W Belleville IL 62223
- Dr. Michele E Kemp MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. James Corry M.D.3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Iram Sirajuddin MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Maya R Jerath MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514