Dr. Gina A Buck PH.D.
Psychologist | Clinical10 Schalks Crossing Road Plainsboro NJ, 08536
Education: Fairleigh Dickinson University Phone: (732) 982-2888 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice Location: Plainsboro, NJSpecialties: Individual ...
- Psychological & Cognitive Testing
- Depression And Anxiety
- Couples Counseling
Experience & Accolades
- Licensed Psychologist2013Portrait Health CentersLicensed Psychologist
Dr. Gina A Buck PH.D.'s Practice location
Plainsboro, NJ 08536Get Direction
WEST MILFORD, NJ 07480Get Direction
Dr. Gina A Buck PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Symptoms of ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, is a condition that can affect learning and one's ability to mingle with others. As the name indicates, a lack of attention and hyperactivity are the major symptoms, which would be seen at a level that is inconsistent with the growth and...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- Dr. Ronit Yael Levy PSY.D. 4 Terry Drive Newtown PA 18940
- Dr. Margo L. Hurewitz PSYD.20 Nassau Street Princeton New Jersey 08542
- Dr. Hue-sun Ahn PH.D.145 Witherspoon Street Princeton NJ 08540
- Dr. Sharon H Press PHD601 Ewing Street Princeton NJ 08542
- Jasdeep Hundal10 Plum Street, 5th Floor New Brunswick New Jersey (NJ) 08901
- Dr. Daniel P. Davis PH.D.100 American Metro Blvd Trenton NJ 08619