Dr. Andrea Michelle Kippel DPT
Physical Therapist1330 Quail Lake Loop Suite 100 Colorado Springs CO, 80906
Andrea Kippel is a physical therapist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Andrea Kippel specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Andrea Kippel can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Andrea Kippel will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Andrea Michelle Kippel DPT's Practice location
Dr. Andrea Michelle Kippel DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Ms. Nicole Helen Renaud DPT3470 Centennial Blvd. Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Kelly Lynn Sammis PT7622 Mclaughlin Rd Peyton CO 80831
- Mrs. Andrea J Noel-doubleday PT5988 Stetson Hills Road Colorado Springs CO 80922
- Derek Vraa PT3025 Harbor Ln N Minneapolis MN 55447
- Mr. Richard Chad Ansell DPT6140 Tutt Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80922
- Chloe Stannard MS, PT14060 SHADOW PINES RD COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80921