Dr. Brian Johnson is a general practitioner practicing in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Johnson does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Johnson provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Tuskegee University B.S. Biology 1982
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences M.D. 1986
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Mohs Surgery
- General Dermatology
- Surgical Dermatology
- Body Contouring
- Eye Treatments
- Facial Sculpting
- Fat Reduction
- Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
- Intese Pulse Light Therapy
- Laser Hair Removal
- Permanent Makeup
- Skin Resurfacing Treatments
- Skin Tiightening and Toning
- Tattoo Removal
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Dermatology
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Mohs Surgery
- Professional MemberAmerican Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Johns Hopkins University Medical School Dermatology
- Northwestern Skin Cancer Institute MOHS Micrographic Surgery
Dr. Brian L Johnson MD's Practice location
Norfolk, VA 23502Get Direction
NORFOLK, VA 23502Get Direction
Suffolk, VA 23434Get Direction
Newport News, VA 23602Get Direction
Suffolk, VA 23435Get Direction
Dr. Brian L Johnson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Indigestion? Get the Facts
Indigestion, also known as heartburn, is a common term used to describe the discomfort or pain felt in the upper abdomen just below the ribs. It is not a disease. It is merely a symptom and it can be just another symptom of many digestive problems. The main complaint of those who experience...
- The Symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis
Ulcerative colitis is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) which comprises a group of diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract. Ulcerative colitis generally occurs when the lining of the large intestine (colon or bowel) and the rectum become inflamed. This inflammation gradually produces tiny...
- Pneumonia With Lung Cancer: What You Need To Know
What you should know if you have Pneumonia with lung cancerAt first it is important to note that Pneumonia and Lung cancer are infections that can attack you simultaneously.It is thus a dangerous case if a patient has Pneumonia with Lung cancer. Therefore, it is important to know all the necessary...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- Dr. Michele Jane Gonzalez M.D.34520 Bob Wilson Dr San Diego CA 92134
- Dr. Leovigildo Gangoy M.D.620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708
- Dr. Leonard Edward Philo M.D.9168 2nd St Norfolk VA 23511
- Dr. Adrian Elliott MDU S Marine Corps Forces Command Norfolk VA 23551
- Ms. Heidi Kathleen Barker D.O.620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708
- Dr. Wayne Robert Smith DO620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708