Dr. Kurt Swauger is a Pediatric Dentist serving the Madison and Hendersonville areas for more than 10 years. Dr. Swauger is experienced in Exams, Digital X-Rays and Cleanings. He is a professional member ...
Education and Training
Auburn University B.S. Marketing 1988
University of Tennessee Health Science Center Dental School D.D.S. 2001
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Former President Nashville Dental Association
- Digital X-rays
- Fluoride Treatment
- Restorative Fillings
- Mouth Guards
- Restorative Crowns
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional MemberTennessee Dental Association
- Professional MemberNashville Dental Association
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San AntonioPediatric Dental 2003
Kurt Robert Swauger DR DDS's Practice location
Madison, TN 37115 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Kurt Robert Swauger DR DDS | Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Kurt Robert Swauger DR DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Swauger
- R. s.
awesome and super fast.
- Caryn m.
Wonderful person. Children can see how genuine and tender he is .
- S. t.
We love Dr. Swauger and his staff.
- S. k.
Always a pleasant experience.
- B. r.
- Amanda b.
- Phyllis m.
- Tara r.
Best Pediatric Dentist!.
- R. b.
Dr. Kurt is always The Bomb! .
- Sleep Apnea and its Influence on Fatigue in the Workplace
Everyone is different. When comparing two individuals side by side, they are seldom identical, even in the way they react to the same stimuli. Even if they live together, it is common to observe that roommates, couples, or those who share a close relationship can respond differently to same...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Emily Suiter DDS 500 Lentz Drive Madison TN 37115
- Dr. Sacha Delisa Walters D.D.S 500 Lentz Drive Madison TN 37115
- Dr. Mirna A Caldwell DMD 5505 Edmondson Pike Nashville TN 37211
- Dr. Edward C Perdue D.D.S. 8120 Sawyer Brown Rd Nashville TN 37221
- Dr. Kirkland Larson DDS 107 Bonnabrook Dr Hermitage TN 37076
- Dr. David Snodgrass D.D.S. 1747 Medical Center Pkwy Murfreesboro TN 37129