Dr. Glenn F. Agoliati M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology19 Baker Ave Suite 100 Poughkeepsie NY, 12601
Dr. Glenn Agoliati is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Poughkeepsie, NY. Dr. Agoliati specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Westchester Med Ctr, Medical Oncology; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Glenn F. Agoliati M.D.'s Practice location
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Get Direction
Dr. Glenn F. Agoliati M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Agoliati
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- Roles of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) is a nonprofit, cancer advocacy organization that is located just outside of Washington D.C. To date, it is the oldest survivor-led cancer advocacy organization in the United States.The NCCS represents millions of Americans who share a common...
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- Dr. Umangi M Patel M.D.611 Gidney Ave Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Gerald A Colvin DO19 Baker Avenue Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Leno Thomas MD159 Barnegat Rd Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Susan A Gingrich MD1 Webster Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Michael J. Maresca M.D.19 Baker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Dmitriy Zak M.D.611 Gidney Ave Newburgh NY 12550