Dr. Thomas Field is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Field provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Field works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1991
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- The importance of comprehensive agricultural education in land-grant institutions: a historical perspective.
- National market cow and bull beef quality audit-1999: a survey of producer-related defects in market cows and bulls.
- Informed consent and the investigational use of medical devices: a comparison of common law duties with those imposed on researchers under Section 520(g) of the Medical Device Amendments of 1976.
- The effect of vitamin E supplementation on discoloration of injection-site lesions in retail cuts and the greening reaction observed in injection-site lesions in muscles of the chuck.
- Factors contributing to dystocia due to fetal malpresentation in beef cattle.
- National Beef Quality Audit-2005: survey of targeted cattle and carcass characteristics related to quality, quantity, and value of fed steers and heifers.
- The evolution of lean beef: identifying lean beef in today's U.S. marketplace.
- Factors that influence producer decisions to implement management strategies.
- Scientific evidence and the courts.
- Feedlot performance, carcass traits, and palatability traits of Hereford and Hereford x Brahman steers.
- Effect of phenotypic expression of Brahman breeding on marbling and tenderness traits.
- In vitro penetration into bovine oocytes and zona-free hamster oocytes by bull spermatozoa treated with liposomes.
- Continuous purification of porcine lipase by rotating annular size-exclusion chromatography.
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Family Medicine
Dr. Thomas G Field MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55128Get Direction
BALDWIN, WI 54002Get Direction
Dr. Thomas G Field MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent Obesity
Obesity has reached a disastrous level in recent times and statistics are increasingly worrying. Recent research has shown that there are more than one billion adults who are believed to be either overweight or obese globally. The same research also shows that about 300 million of these adults are...
- Oncoplastic Surgery Success Story at Tufts Medical Center
While there are thousands of difficulties that surround breast cancer, one of the largest for many women is losing their breasts in surgery. While it is a necessary evil due to the cancer, it can be very difficult on confidence and self-image. If they wish to reconstruct their breasts, there are...
- What to Eat When You Are Sick
Choosing and eating a healthy diet when you are sick is very hard, as most illnesses and medications affect your appetite. Chronic illnesses, like cancer, arthritis, or even depression makes shopping and cooking difficult. This nutrition moves away from our priority when ever illness strikes. With...
- What Is Topamax?
Generic Name: TopiramateBrand Name: Topamax Sprinkle Capsules, Qudexy XR Sprinkle, Topamax, Trokendi XRIntroduction Topamax is an anticonvulsant medicine, which is mostly used for the treatment of seizures, especially in adults and children who are more than 2 years old. Apart from treating...
- Concussions During Teen Years Increases Multiple Sclerosis Risk in Adulthood
A new study suggests that certain factors regarding the brain development of teenagers could give insight into how multiple sclerosis develops in some patients. This could be a great lesson in how to decrease the risk of MS, as well as how the disease develops in general.The StudyThe study, which...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Jason A Kallestad M.D.6600 Excelsior Blvd Minneapolis MN 55426
- Dr. Joel W Carter M.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Martha M Ording MD245 State St Se Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Samuel John Maiser MD701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Susan C Hunt MD45 10th St W Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Kristina Eir Catrine M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792