Dr. Thomas G Field MD
Hospice and Palliative Care Specialist | Hospice and Palliative Medicine1099 Helmo Ave N Suite 100 Saint Paul MN, 55128
Dr. Thomas Field is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Field provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Field works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1991
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The importance of comprehensive agricultural education in land-grant institutions: a historical perspective.
- National market cow and bull beef quality audit-1999: a survey of producer-related defects in market cows and bulls.
- Informed consent and the investigational use of medical devices: a comparison of common law duties with those imposed on researchers under Section 520(g) of the Medical Device Amendments of 1976.
- The effect of vitamin E supplementation on discoloration of injection-site lesions in retail cuts and the greening reaction observed in injection-site lesions in muscles of the chuck.
- Factors contributing to dystocia due to fetal malpresentation in beef cattle.
- National Beef Quality Audit-2005: survey of targeted cattle and carcass characteristics related to quality, quantity, and value of fed steers and heifers.
- The evolution of lean beef: identifying lean beef in today's U.S. marketplace.
- Factors that influence producer decisions to implement management strategies.
- Scientific evidence and the courts.
- Feedlot performance, carcass traits, and palatability traits of Hereford and Hereford x Brahman steers.
- Effect of phenotypic expression of Brahman breeding on marbling and tenderness traits.
- In vitro penetration into bovine oocytes and zona-free hamster oocytes by bull spermatozoa treated with liposomes.
- Continuous purification of porcine lipase by rotating annular size-exclusion chromatography.
Dr. Thomas G Field MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55128Get Direction
BALDWIN, WI 54002Get Direction
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, which is a tube-like organ that extends from the large intestine. According to theories, the appendix is a specialized organ that is capable of producing antibodies. However, experts suggest that the appendix has no definite function in the human...
- Can Dogs Detect Parkinson's Disease?
Our dogs aren’t just pets anymore. Aside from being man’s best friend, dogs are also excellent partners in improving the medical field. Since the beginning of time, dogs are appreciated by their owners and animal lovers. Not only are they loyal to you, but they are also keen in so many aspects....
- The Importance of Mentorship in Breast Cancer
Mentorship has been used for centuries for a variety of reasons, from training people in various work trades, to helping university students adjust, and helping people undergoing unique and complex situations cope. With a breast cancer diagnosis, mentoring has been a bright light in the darkness for...
- Surgery for Epilepsy
Epilepsy is a disorder affecting the brain that results in seizures. The brain is responsible for all important bodily functions. It works by sending adequate messages in response to stimuli and helps in interpreting and perceiving signals received by other organs of the body. Epilepsy can cause...
- Do Breast Cancer Patients Receive Too Much Radiation?
When people hear the word “cancer” they naturally become very fearful for their future. Cancer is a terrifying diagnosis to receive and can leave patients feeling uncertain, desperate, confused, yet also motivated to do whatever is in their power to get fight it. This fear can lead to situations...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Jason A Kallestad M.D.420 DELAWARE ST SE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55455
- Dr. Joel W Carter M.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Kristina Eir Catrine M.D.2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Martha M Ording MD1700 UNIVERSITY AVE W FL 6 SAINT PAUL MN 55104
- Dr. Samuel John Maiser MD701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Susan C Hunt MD45 10th St W Saint Paul MN 55102