Dr. Donna Siwai Eng M.D.
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology1 Childrens Pl # 3S34 Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Donna Eng is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Eng specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Dr. Donna Siwai Eng M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49503Get Direction
Dr. Donna Siwai Eng M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eng
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- Abby S. Hollander1 Children's Place St. Louis Missouri 63110
- Dr. Myrto Frangos MD16216 Baxter Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Abby Solomon Hollander MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Ana Maria Arbelaez MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Neil Harris White MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. John Galgani M.D.125 Dunn Rd Florissant MO 63031