Dr. Scott Michael Silvers MD
Emergency Physician4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL, 32224
Dr. Scott Silvers practices Emergency Medicine in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Silvers assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Silvers examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1997
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1997
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Pulmonary Embolism, Acute Stroke
- Member FAC APPT/DIRECTOR PF EMERGENCY MEDICINE EDUCATION
- Professor FAC APP/ASSISTANT PROFESSOR MAYO CLINIC MEDICAL SCHOOL
Dr. Scott Michael Silvers MD's Practice location
Dr. Scott Michael Silvers MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Silvers
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Dr. Bryce R Tiller MD3625 University Blvd S Jacksonville FL 32216
- Dr. Marc J Farraye MD218 Sophia Ter Saint Augustine FL 32095
- Dr. Michael Lawrence Albus MD655 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Matthew C Rill MD800 Prudential Dr Jacksonville FL 32207
- Dr. Mark G Attlesey MD3625 University Blvd S Jacksonville FL 32216
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Schmieder DO, FACEP,INC1543 Kingsley Ave Orange Park FL 32073