Dr. Robert Neil Glidewell PSYD
Psychologist | Group Psychotherapy499 E. Hampden Ave. Suite 300 Englewood CO, 80113
Dr. Glidewell is founder of The Insomnia Clinic and a member of the Sleep Health Revolution. He is one of less than 200 psychologists world-wide to be awarded certification in Behavioral Sleep Medicine ...
Education and Training
Colorado School of Professional Psychology PSY.D 2006
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Robert Neil Glidewell PSYD's Practice location
Englewood, CO 80113Get Direction
Colorado Springs, CO 80917Get Direction
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920Get Direction
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- Autism, Hip-Hop, and a New Musical
A new musical by the name of "Wonderland" seeks to explore autism via rap and spoken word.WINGS"Wonderland" is a WINGS production. WINGS is nationally recognized as one of the leading performing arts programs for children, and is located at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Their goal is to inspire...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Dr. Lauren Gorog3570 E 12th Ave Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Susan Heitler PH.D.4500 East 9th Avenue Denver Colorado 80220
- H. Joan Laub6402 S. Quebec St. Centennial CO 80111
- Amber Williamson5388 VALENTIA ST DENVER CO 80238
- Dr. Michael Ross Greher PH.D.12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Anna Rose lynn Loney PSY.D.777 BANNOCK ST DENVER CO 80204